Before you arrive on Sunday morning:
- Get Dressed. At First Presbyterian, you are free to wear whatever is comfortable for you. Most of our ladies wear casual dressy clothes, and some men wear suits while others are in golf shirts, and some in jeans.
- Get Info. Our Sunday School classes begin at 9:30 and our Worship Service at 10:45.
When you get here:
- Get Parked. We have parking in the front, side, and back of our building.
- Get Oriented. Regardless of which door you enter, one of our friendly members will greet you. We are here to answer any questions you might have and to help you locate the nursery, Sunday School classes, and our sanctuary.
- Get Your Nursery-aged Children Checked in. Nursery Ministry Info. If you have children who are under 2 years of age, head to the Nursery, located straight down our main hall. Here are the ministries offered for children on Sunday mornings:
- Nursery is available during Sunday School for children under 2 years of age.
- Nursery is available during Worship for newborn up to kindergarten.
- Sunday School begins at 9:30 and is available for all 3 years old and older. Feel free to grab a cup of coffee and a donut in the sunwalk on the way to class!
- “Children’s Worship Bags” are available at the back entrance to the sanctuary.
- Get a Worship Bulletin. As you enter our building you will be greeted by a friendly face and given a program that will contain the entire liturgy for the service as well as announcements and information about our church.
- Get Some Coffee. As noted above, coffee is available from 9:00 until the Worship Service begins.
Once you get settled:
- Get In Touch. Fill out the information on the card in the pew and then place in the offering plate.
- Our worship service typically includes music, prayers (silent and spoken), scripture readings, a sermon. We celebrate the Lord’s Supper the second Sunday of each month. Click here for more information about our worship.